Monday, October 29, 2012

The Bratton Family, Part I

Meet Andy, Jenn, Tabi, and Katie. I have gotten to know Jenn over the past few years through my mentor, Judy, who is Jenn's MIL. Jenn, unbeknownst to her, has become a bit of a mentor to me. I love listening to her and her wisdom on parenting and schools and menu planning, but mostly, I love listening to her encouraging words about God's word and what He's doing in her life and through her. Her faith overflows and I just can't help but walk away after a conversation feeling filled up with the Spirit. Het marriage to Andy is not only a wonderful example for their two little girls of how a Godly marriage should be, but it is an example for me too. I am so honored to call her friend. I am also so honored that she has not only hired me once, but twice to photograph her beautiful family! Thank you Jenn! Enjoy!


























1 comment:

  1. Great job, beautiful color, wonderful posing!! You are so talented.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete