Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Bratton Family, Part II

So, right after I finished with Andy and Jenn and their two sweet girls, I photographed Andy, Jenn, their two sweet girls and the rest of the Bratton's! In celebration of Judy's 21st anniversary of turning 39, the whole family got together and I was so fortunate to be chosen to document this fun time. Judy has been a huge part of my life since beginning life at Foothills Christian Church. She has been my mentor since before I became a mommy myself. She humors my silly biblical questions, rushes over in the middle of the night to watch over sleeping child so I can take bleeding child to the ER and is overall a huge blessing to me and my family. I felt so honored to be able to do this for her and her family. Blessings. :)










A Bratton Family tradition, youngest to oldest.



















1 comment: